Sunday, September 26, 2010

We spent Friday night in lovely St. George, Utah at the Tuacahn ampitheater
enjoying a fantastic production of Tarzan. I forgot my camera so you just have to
enjoy the web site photos, which do not do justice
to the real thing, trust me.
I love Tuacahn! It is such a beautiful place to be enjoying a musical.
When the night came upon us and you could see moths in the stage lights, Ava
turned to her mom and asked; "Are we outside?" Too funny! And, this girl
is not even blonde!
The songs were great, acting superb, and I did love the rope swinging!
We took Matthew, Laura, Max, Ava, and Isaac. I do believe Max
and Isaac enjoy the theater more than their father!
The next day Matthew and Laura hiked the narrows with some ward
friends and Scott and I enjoyed one on one time with our own little monkeys!
Max would imitate Tarzan and then Isaac would imitate Max. That was
a true kodak moment. Too bad I did not have her with me.

1 comment:

  1. The best part was when the Panther came onto the stage and Ava burst into tears.....

    ReplyDelete