Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Aging Process

     How vividly I recall the day Scott and I attended a wedding reception up in Oak City.  I do not remember whose reception we were attending, but this I do remember....I realized I was aging!!!  The groom looked like an extremely young man.  His father (or was it her father?) was very handsome.  I knew then and there I was aging.  

     Well, this past weekend we traveled up to Bountiful for the wedding reception of Scott's nephews daughter.  I am here to say the bride and groom looked like children.  The parents of both said children looked too young for me also, but I did think the Grandparents of the bride looked fabulous!!  Jerry is a nice looking man and Paige is beautiful.  I was wishing they had been in the line.  Oh, they have been....about 7 times!!

2 comments:

  1. He he. I'm amazed that every time I go to Delta no one seems to have gotten older ... they're just all surrounded by more little people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so true. The parents of the newlyweds looked like newlyweds themselves! Oh la la! Ain't old age loverly?!!!!

    ReplyDelete