Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Fish Lake Wildlife

The itsy, bitsy spider.
Ava and I bird watched for 30 minutes.
He kept coming back for her left over muffin.


He was a rather fat little Robin.
Here he is puffing out his chest and head feathers.
I could not decide if he was trying to frighten us
away or just show off for us ladies.
Whatever... he was very entertaining



The 'mama Robin' feeding her 'little baby Robin'. Wish I had a photo of the mouse that was rummaging in our kitchen garbage can at 1 a.m. He looked so busted. Reminded me of catching my teenage child as he was trying to sneak either in or out of the house! Let's see which child was that now? Oh yeah, the one without a life jacket in the boating photo shoot. Anyway I consider mice pets and Scott has a fear of them so the little guy was lucky he was busted by me! Also wish I had a photo of the cutest little squirrel(or was he a chipmunk?) I left him out some peanuts. As he was enjoying his treat I was enjoying mine...watching him eat. When out of the blue my darling little Max threw a rock at him! Max received lecture # 107. While I gave it to him his father just sat with a 'squirrely' grin on his face. Children!



2 comments:

  1. Loved the wildlife including the woman and children that accompanied me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ole Maxwell had that planned all along. I believe Matt's the one that told him to do it to begin with. Oh, how'd such an animal lover get such kids!

    ReplyDelete