Monday, January 17, 2011

Bob the Builder and his lil Sidekick

Before Matthew entered the field of education he did a stint in the field of construction. Thus I have a Bob the Builder in the family. He and his 3 little Muskateers paid us a visit this weekend. A 24 hour visit. Just enough time to build a closet organizer in the biggest bedroom upstairs. All three bedrooms are relatively small, but one is bigger than the other two. Thus, it is referred to as the Master Bedroom. This is my new closet space and I absolutely love it! Thanks so much son. I LOVE the way it all came together.



While Matthew was in his element Isaac was in his!!!



One handful at a time.


Gotta get that last handful out.




Then what I can not reach I will dump! You may think Grandma was not watching her grandchildren carefully enough, but actually I watched from the beginning to end! Scott did ask me why I let him do that. It was for the memory. Mine not his. As he pulled out the oatmeal box and took off the lid he looked up at me with eyes wide open and his mouth saying: "Oh!" Next he grinned at me, then he tossed his first little fistful of oats, this was followed by a giggle of glee. I enjoyed it more than he did I am sure. You will notice the vacumn cord in the background. One bag later all was cleaned up and no evidence of his adventurous ways.


3 comments:

  1. I love the closet. I love the mess Isaac made even more. I think you get the grandma of the year award. He looks like he is in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buttbutt for the great closet. Mom spends more time in her bedroom now -- I think just admiring your handiwork. She loves it!
    It was fun having you home for a day. Zeekie always entertains everyone, Ava Louisiana was totally delightful and Max is always great for a wicked game of Polyanna!!!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandmas are allowed to do those kind of things. Someday when you are a Great Grandma and your children are grandparents they too will understand why those kind of stunts are allowed.

    ReplyDelete