Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Beauty of San Jose

Of course, I would find beauty in the eating establishments!
We tried Thai food, India food, Seafood, and good ole
American Rock and Roll food at Johnny Rockets.
It was a blast from the past!
Hamburgers, fries, shake... all served with a smile!!
What more could one ask for?
A coke!
We left the Delta fog, cold and left over snow behind.
We were greeted with warm weather
and the beautiful flora gracing the streets of the city.
From our hotel window we could see the beautiful
Cathedral Basilia Of Saint Joseph.
We enjoyed the bells that rang, the beauty of the building inside
and out, and the mass we attended Saturday afternooon.
This view actually made me feel for a moment as if I was in Europe.
Isn't it lovely!

As with anywhere I travel the true beauty lies in the people.
We came upon this street in perfect timing. It was the grand
re-opening of La Victoria restaurant. Loved the music.
A Mexican band with a hint of German. A mexican polka type of music.
Not only were the people dancing, but also these two horses!
This one even took a bow!
Bravo, Bravo!This beautiful mama was dancing in the street with
her adorable little girl.
She consented to letting me take their photo.
Thank you mother and child!
Gorgeous aren't they?!
Thanks to Scott for letting me tag along. I truly did enjoy myself,
but I do find I am somewhat like Dorothy...
there is no place like home!














2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works. You are just tech savy savy. I would have lost mine.

    ReplyDelete