Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yesterday morning before coming to work I stopped at the local grocery store to purchase some cheese and crackers. I informed the cashier (remember Delta is a small town and we are all on first name basis, no I was not spilling my guts to a total stranger though I would probably not have any trouble doing that) of my plan concerning this purchase. I told her if my plan was 100% disastrous I would be back in for an application form. You see each day (well each day that I remember and have time) I post a "Thought for the Day" on our office whiteboard. Here is yesterdays thought provoking thought:
"Have a little cheese with your whine"
(cheese, crackers, and heart healthy wine in the fridge)
Yes, things have been a little 'whiny' around here. What do you expect when you employ 23 alpha females and two beta males? In the office one is privy to a lot of comments. I thought this was a hysterical thought for the day considering the circumstances (which I will keep private-private meaning not posted on the blog.) Well, it received one hearty deep gut laugh, four chuckles, and one regular laugh. Thank goodness my boss was one that found it humorous and I will not be on the unemployed list. Now here is my thought for today:

"If you whine about the people whining to you does that make you a whiner?"
Go and enjoy some cheese and crackers Claudia.

2 comments: