Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Word Desciptions

The presidential candidates were asked : "Without caveats or explanation, please define yourself using one word and one word only."  Well, I decided to do a post off of that incident.  Without caveats or explanation I will define my 1 spouse, 3 sons, 1 daughter, 1 son in law, 3 daughter in laws, 4 granddaughters and 5 grandsons using one word and one word only.  In no particular order.  They can decide which word I chose for them!  Here we go.

Creative...Intelligent...Imaginative...
Playful...Dependable...Charismatic...
Entertaining...Ambitious...Obedient...
Sweet...Nurturing...Generous...Adorable...
Adventurous...Compassionate...Caring...
Brave...Tender

7 comments:

  1. Well that was no fun! I want to know my word! Actually, I want to know everyone else's word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I would think of one word for one person I would then think 'oh that also describes so and so.' So truly you all have more than one word, but this much I will tell you...I was picturing Sofia pushing her stroller around the block all by her lonesome so her word is adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cute, bet you have them all talking,LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pictured Sofia pushing her stroller around the block too. What a fun and cute girl. But that adventure is brave and daring as well. So you're right, we're probably all more than one word.

    First I thought "creative" has to be Mel. But then I thought of Laura's HP quilt and Kristina's cooking, plus Jaedon is quit the artist -- it really is too hard a puzzle to solve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Creative - Mel, Intelligent - Jon, Daring - Jaedon, Playful - Matt, Dependable - Ava, Charismatic - Me, Entertaining - Zeeke, Ambitious - Scotty P, Obedient - Max, Sweet - Zoey , Nurturing - Liz, Generous - Kristina, Adorable - Jack, Adventurous - Sofia, Compassionate - Laura, Caring - Olivia , Brave - Ben, Tender - Reid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phillip I give you a C. You have 10 correct and 8 incorrect. But actually I want to change the word daring to immaginitive. Seeing as how I own the blog spot I can and will do that!

    ReplyDelete