Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I actually took my camera with me Saturday to take some pictures of our most wonderful day but........ it was raining and I became like Martha and was 'cumbered' about and never took time to get out the camera and take some photos! Shame on me. So this picture of the Saint George Temple is taken right off the churches web site! Just picture a gray sky and rain coming down and you will get a true photo. But even with the wet weather we had a beautiful day. In the youth waiting room the sister showed Ava two white dresses and she could pick one to put on. She choose the dress that looked more like a 'princess' dress and as I was getting her ready she informed me she was 'Snow White'. It amazes me how reverent these little ones are in the Temple. It is as if they can feel the holilness of the place. I got to help with little Isaac (as Grandma Evans did Ava), How special was that to place his little hand on top of dad and moms! Loved every minute of it. It was a most glorious time.

3 comments:

  1. Shame on you for not taking pictures! But it is the occasion that matters most. So grateful for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are grateful too. We had no idea they were going to the temple until Phil posted something on Facebook the day of. Such a special time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott and Claudia,
    I wanted to tell you how wonderful Val and I think you are. We are so blessed to be part of the family that our two children began. We think the world of you two, and just wanted you to know that. It was good to see you again. If you ever decided that you just have to see Arkansas, know that you have a place to stay with us.

    ReplyDelete