Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Froggy Went a Courtin .....Uh huh, Uh huh

In the murky pond there grew
Beautiful flowers, though only a few.

The water was brown, but the foilage was green.
The frog courting ceremony was the best I had seen.

There he sat so keen and alert.
But where was she, he was ready to flirt!

So he puffed up his chest, let out a beautiful sound.
Where was Miss Froggy, was she no where around?

I wish I could say this is her dancing with him,
But alas it was his competitor wanting to win.
They tossed, they turned, bellies were flying around.
They even stood up for the final round.
When all was said and all was done
I think it was Claudia who had the most fun!







1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. I wish I'd paid more attention to the froggy fiasco, but Ben and I were being entertained by this little turtle taking a piggy back ride on this huge huge huge turtle. Truly a fun afternoon -- especially watching ma walk in the pouring warm rain. Ben, Liz and I waited out the storm under the viaduct. Chicken!!!

    ReplyDelete