Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I've Become a Peddler (of sorts)

Yes, I have become a peddler.  And, quite frankly I enjoy it.  Except when the wind is coming out of the south and I am heading south! Or vice versa with north.  Below is a photo of my trusty partner in crime.

 Isn't she just cute?!?
The previous owner was June Reid, Aunt June.  I think she would be pleased to know I ride June around town.  The basket was a Mothers Day gift.   It holds my valuables.  Bank bag, purse, Pepsi, or mail.  Of course, it only holds one of those items at a time!!!  I have quite fallen in love with the childhood pastime of bike riding all over again.  

1 comment:

  1. You are quite the bike rider lately. I love seeing you ride around town. Maybe we should get you a seat in the back so you can haul Zeke around town with ya:)

    ReplyDelete