Thursday, August 4, 2011

'K' Kay soon to be Bassett

K:
     Karma:  Yes, it does exist.  What goes around comes around.
     Kisses:  Are definitely sweeter than wine!  Like I would know much about that.  Coming from toddlers, those are the best!
     Knowledge:  Teenagers have it, parents don't.
     Kindergarten:  "Everything I needed to know I learned in Kindergarten."  Everything I need to know I learn from kindergartners!
     Kinfolk:  Can be so annoying, but love us anyway!
     Kids:  So much fun, especially when they are 'grand'!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so impressed that you've kept this up! I'll have to call you tomorrow for your post-registration evaluation. If you are really working 10 hour days and still blogging, I'd say you pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still posting, still working l-o-n-g hours!

    ReplyDelete