Sunday, March 14, 2010

"What Are You So Grumpy About"

"Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed? (no) Did somebody leave the toilet seat up and you didn't notice? (no) Did your gravy touch your peas? (no)" Did you not have your daily dose of Pepsi? Yes!! That's it! You see I am trying to give up the Pepsi addiction! I have only had 2 12 ounce cans this week! I usually have one a day and occasionally two a day. I have not experienced the shakes yet! If you come to visit and I am somewhat grumpy please bear with me during this difficult time!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. I have noticed you are a bit more on edge however. I'm going to try really hard to watch my words. I seem to annoy you more as of late -- particularly when we discuss things of a political or religious nature -- never good to mix those two. They are deadly -- just watch the news.
    Ever devoted...

    ReplyDelete