Tuesday, April 5, 2011

AH HA

My honey invited me to ride out with him

to Eskdale yesterday.

On our return to Delta we had a

stunning view of Notch Peak.

Notch Peak is always more beautiful when viewing

it from west to east.

We have been to the top of Notch Peak.

The road is steep, very steep.

The road is rocky, very rocky.

The road is narrow, very narrow.

It is not for the faint of heart.

The truck was not going top speed,

but my anxiety certainly was.

Once on top the view is breath taking.

One can see all over the valley.

It is so quiet, so still, so peaceful.

Gives one an entire new outlook on life.

The Temple is often referred to as the Mountain of the Lord.

The road to the Temple can be difficult.

It requires sacrifice.

Sacrifice of time, money, and behavior.

But once there the view is breath taking.

So still, so quiet, so peaceful.

A totally different outlook on life as we know it.

I think it is time my honey and I travel this road.

Gotta love those ah ha moments the Lord allows us!

3 comments:

  1. You can't drive to the top of Notch Peak. Furthermore, Dad's truck can't drive to the top of Notch Peak.

    Or . . . have I been wrong all these years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when we went with President Warnick? Where was that? First your dad told me it was Notch Peak now he says Sinbad. Oh well, the analogy is still the same.

    ReplyDelete