Saturday, April 2, 2011

Making My Dreams Come True

Scott removed all of Beulah's brick border in the backyard and stacked them so nice and neat until we could decide what to do with them. I wanted this in my front flower bed and being the nice, kind, and hard working husband that he is he spent Friday evening and all day Saturday working on it. Making sure it met my satisfaction. I love it!!

Scott hard at work. That's my man! I need to buy him a new hat for all his hard work.

Brick work is finished now it is my turn to dig that beautiful black sand into the soil.

Went towards Fillmore for the lovely sand.

Delta has 'lovely' clay.

It was a windy day.

Feeling like 'True Grit'.

Time to go shower.

Thanks Scott, I love it and you!

3 comments:

  1. Looks very nice! Good job Scott! Jon was doing ours today as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is one hard worker. Love those hats. It does look really nice, too. Can't wait to see it in 6 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you and Baby Reid in six days!!! What fun that will be. Mom was a trooper. She shoveled sand into the truck with me. I even bought her a new shovel for the event! I hope we don't get a ticket for "stealing" sand from the roadside, but the area that I first went to as a teenager to get Granny sand has now drifted into the burrow pit (is that really how you spell that?). Oh well you get the drift and drift it did! We were indeed gritty!!
    I guess we have Kristina to thank for the new look -- we probably wouldn't be sooo into yard work were it not for upcoming events.
    Love you all -- Pa

    ReplyDelete