Friday, October 28, 2011

Zombies and Wands and Grandchildren...OH MY!

We enjoyed some great quality with our Nebraska Corn Huskers last weekend.  They make me smile.  They make me laugh.

We discussed Christmas.  Jaedon would like Santa to bring him a Magic Wand.  I thought that was a grand idea.  I told him he could wave his magic wand over his grandmother and make her skinny.  Without a moments hesitation his reply was:  "No, I like you fat Grandma!" A smile and a hug from Grandma followed this remark.  Jaedon I like you just the way your are also!!  Thanks little buddy of mine.

Next we discussed Halloween.  Jaedon is going to be a Vampire.  A Vampire without the blood on his face. Olivia is going to be a Vampire Princess.  I was reminding him that vampires, ghosts, witches, etc. are all pretend.  He informed me that Zombies are real.  They are not pretend.  When I insisted they were just pretend his response was:  "Zombies are real.  It says so in the scriptures.  When Jesus died and was resurrected Grandma  the graves opened up and Zombies came out!"  Deep belly chuckle laugh from Grandma this time!  Love those grandchildren of ours!  As I said previously.  They make me smile.  They make me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment