Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Gratitude Renewed

"As each day comes to us refreshed and anew, so does my gratitude renew itself daily. The breaking of the sun over the horizon is my grateful heart dawning upon a blessed world." ~Terri Guillemets

Even though it is a sunset view my feeling of gratitude is the same.  A grateful heart setting upon my blessed world.  For the next 24 days I am going to do a daily post on one thing I am grateful for.  Today, November 1, 2011 I am grateful for a beautiful sunset.  I love Gods artwork, don't you?




1 comment:

  1. Oh, for a Sutherland sunset. My mother and her mother before her loved the sunsets. I took them for granted, until I no longer had the beautiful view we had from our kitchen window. Missing Sutherland and her beautiful sunsets for which I am now most grateful.

    ReplyDelete