Thursday, November 3, 2011

Light and Power

After flipping on the light switch and turning up the heat (with the push of a button!)  I crawled back in to my warm, comfy, cozy bed along with my 'good book.'  No I did not fall back to sleep.  On the contrary I had an ah ha moment.  You see I have had a question on my mind of late.  I  have long since learned the Lord loves an inquiring mind and He will always answer my questions, sooner or later.  Today I received an answer to that question.  I found it right in my 'good book!'  I am grateful for physical light and power.  They give ease and comfort to my physical body.  I am ever so grateful for spiritual light and power.  They, on the other hand, speak peace to my soul and teach me truths.   My 'good book' of the day....The Book Of Mormon.

1 comment:

  1. I have long admired your love of scripture. Had hoped it would have rubbed off on me by now, but unfortunately we know that it has not. You have gained great wisdom through your studies and I know it has blessed your life.
    Love, Scott

    ReplyDelete