Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Power of Prayer

The gratitude expressed via cyberspace to those who bother reading this blog is not near as rewarding as the gratitude expressed in the quiet chambers of my heart to Him who always reads my heart.  He fills my well.  To one I may not matter, but to The One I matter most and so do you!  I am grateful for early morning quiet hours and the power prayer possesses.

"To express Gratitude is...
          Gracious and Honorable
To enact Gratitude is...
          Generous and Noble
To live with Gratitude ever in our hearts is...
           To Touch Heaven."
                                              President Thomas S. Monson

Wishing you all a Thanksgiving filled with food, family, faith and gratitude to He who provides it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment