Saturday, November 19, 2011

To Choose or Not to Choose

To get out of bed at 6:00 am or to sleep in until 7:00?  To have crepes, hard boiled egg, wheat toast, or oatmeal for breakfast?  To eat the last five chocolate covered nuts or to save them for Scott.  Sorry hon, they just spoke my name!  To mop my floor or to do needlework. Needlework won out, floor is still dirty.  So many choices, large or small.  How grateful I am for the agency of mankind.  Even though choices made by one can affect so many for the good or bad I am still very grateful for the freedom to choose.  A freedom we all enjoy no matter what life bestows upon us. 

“It is the big choices we make that set our direction. It is the smallest choices we make that get us to the destination.”
Dr. Shad Helmstetter

1 comment:

  1. I'm craving some chocolate nuts right now. Where did you hide them, dear?
    Love, Scott

    ReplyDelete