Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Color My World

My heart is filled with gratitude as I enjoy the clear blue, very blue sky.  The moon is just beginning its climb.  It is white and almost full.  My grass is still green and my oak leaves  are different shades of brown. 

"I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and for you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world."

Yes, folks that about sums it up.  What a truly wonderful world!

1 comment:

  1. "What's dat grompa?" "The moon," I reply each time we read the book "The Coconut Tree." Then one day, Isaac turned the page and said, "Da fow moon!" That's right Issac.
    Your post made me think of reading books with little Isaac. I'm grateful Isaac finally learned what the moon was. I was tiring of telling him each time we read the book. But... I could never tire of reading books with my grandchildren. Never, no never!
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete