Saturday, May 7, 2011

HaIr ToDaY... GoNe ToMoRrOw

A few weeks past the boss came to work sporting a new do. Yes, he had a new haircut. Now you realize we have 21 females employees and 2 males. The 21 female employees were all questioning if our most delightful boss had, by chance, ticked his wife off. None dared ask. At least for the first 3 days. On day four I was in the office, our fearless leader was right out the door greeting our little ones as they came in school. I heard him say to one of our students: "Hey, who did your hair today?" I still did not have the courage to ask the question that was on every one's mind. Then he did it again: "Hey, who did your hair today, looks nice." I could hold it in no longer. I hollered out the door: "I can not control it any longer. Who did your hair????" He came in to the office grinning (that was a good sign!) and informed me when they went 'Easter-ing' he was mentioning he needed to get a hair cut and his son said: "I use to give all the missionary's a hair cut in the mission field dad, let me do it." And he did. Such a nice dad. But I did inform him that all of the women at DECC took a vote and he was not to let his son, 'Edward Scissor Hands' do his hair again. My co-office worker came in and we did continue with the fun. Thank goodness we are blessed with a wonderful leader. He has to deal with 21 women and he does it marvelously. It was a fun time at his expense and he was a great sport. Now that is a good leader!

No comments:

Post a Comment