Thursday, April 22, 2010

Scott and Claudia in the garden of Eden?

Some things a husband and wife should just not do together. For Scott and I it is gardening. We planted potatos Saturday. He does not garden like my dad use to nor does he garden like I want him to. After finishing up the potatos he asked me if I wanted to do the tomatoes. I politely said no. But my brain was thinking: "I will plant my tomatoes (yes mine, Scott hates tomatoes) Monday after work when you are not anywhere near me!" Then I 'politely' informed him the rest of the garden was all his. I would just be in charge of tomatoes. Yes, some territories are better off divided between husband and wife. For Scott and I one of those territories is gardening.

1 comment:

  1. You two funny duffs. Maybe he wouldn't feel so pressed to control the outdoors if you ever relinquished control on the indoors!

    Grandpa Hardy did run a nice garden.

    ReplyDelete