Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to....

Welcome to Wyoming! Home of Kickin Country Music all the way. Auuugh! The sounds weren't much to listen to but did see some sights I enjoyed.

Oil wells! I have a fondness for oil wells, thanks to my growing up years in Rangley, Colorado. Going through Rock Springs and Rawlins I was definitely reminded of Rangely countryside. Beauty would be in the eye of the beholder. Rangely, was beautiful country to me.

Welcome to Nebraska! Home of the Cornhuskers. Though it was too early in the season to see much of that. We did see some tractors out in the fields. Also saw a large flock of wild Turkeys.

Nebraska was where I decided I was a prairie type woman. I have been from east coast to west and love and enjoy the beautiful scenery of it all, but have to admit mountains and trees tend to give me claustophobia. I prefer the wide open spaces. Sidney, Nebraska was an absolutely beautiful town to me!



Welcome to Bellevue, Nebraska and it truly was a 'Bellevue' (beautiful sight). Check out the following beautiful sights!


Beautiful sight #1: Little Miss Sofia. She is such a sweetheart! And, it was so fun to rock, cuddle, and have a baby sleep on Grandma!

Beautiful sight #2: Sofia's big brother Jaedon and big sis Livy. We had so much fun with these 3 little ones. Grandpa was a great sport entertaining Jaedon and Livy... playing games, swimming, entertaining them on the playground while Grandma enjoyed taking care of Sofia.




Welcome to Delta, Utah! As Dorothy would say: "There is no place like home!"

3 comments:

  1. Ready for another road trip Ma? I have to admit it was a glorious venture. Missing my little Hershey kisses! It was so much fun getting to know them better.
    Love and kisses from Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so grateful that you guys came out and helped. The kids loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you better move to Nebraska you little prairie woman. Have you read My Antonia? It's Willa Cather . . . she was a prairie woman. I think you have read it. It's one of my favs, but nothing beats Anna Karinina. So keep plowing through that one!

    ReplyDelete