Saturday, April 24, 2010

Perspective

Went to bed with the very sad news about the death of Ryan Greathouse. Being a mother my heart just aches for Russ and Cindy and the trials they have had to go through lately. Woke up to the extremely sad news about the death of our 16 year old neighbor boy. A parents/grandparents worst nightmare - to lose children or grandchildren before you are on the other side of the veil to greet them. My heart aches for all. Such a sad scene playing out at the house next door. What a wonderful little family and great neighbors they are. How thankful I am that we have had the opportunity to become friends. And all of a sudden a whole new twist is put on my own problems, difficulties, trials, or stresses I may be experiencing. Oh, that I may always keep in mind that which is truly important to me in mortality. Family and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I tend to forget that as I keep busy with life.

No comments:

Post a Comment