Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Day 3 "C" Claudia give her children counsel

C:
     Choices:  Have consequences.  Always.  They not only affect the person making the choice, but family members, friends, co-workers, you get my jest.  Choose wisely, but when you don't learn from it.
     Cheerfulness:  Choose  it!
     Counsel:  Learn it, study it, choose to obey it when given by the Prophet and Apostles.
     Compassion:   Work to acquire it, feel it, and render it.  
     Chastity:     A law from God.  Choose it, live it, honor it physically and mentally.
     Children:  My best investments.  Teach them, train them, protect them, provide for them, love them, nurture them,  HAVE them.  We love grandbabies!

     Claudia:  Your mother.  The woman who gave birth to the four of you.  The woman who used a wooden spoon not only on cake mixes, but on bottoms (okay, I have never professed to be a perfect parent!)  The woman who loves you all to the moon and back a zillion times. 

3 comments:

  1. We may have to publish this in a cute little book. So far it is all very wise counsel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your father asked me where I was getting all this stuff from. Imagine his surprise when I told him 'my head'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever: My mother in law. The woman who gave birth to my husband.

    ReplyDelete