Friday, July 29, 2011

'E'asy does it

E:
     Energy:  Decreases in the evenings for mom and dad, increases for children.
     Excuses:  Make none!  Just get it done!
     Education:  Pursue it. Never stop learning.
     Experiences:  The good;  give thanks.  The bad; learn, grow, and  give thanks.  The ugly; repent, forgive whatever it takes to get beyond them.
     Evaluations:  They are all a matter of opinion, isn't that right sis?!
     Equal:  1 + 1 = partnership in marriage.    
     Exceptional:  Your offspring, my grandchildren!

2 comments:

  1. Mother Dear. Constant evaluations are the only ones that bug me. Having to post grades for my students and their parents every two weeks obviously burnt me out. Bi-weekly was mandatory; sadly, many parents complained grades weren't posted weekly, others wanted them posted daily. RELAX!!! I wanted to shout, there is no need for CONSTANT evaluation. Occasional check ins should suffice. Have you never dealt with helicopter parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, but then I am not a teacher and I think elementary level, especially kindergarten, is a tich lower key. Anyway, in Delta it is. Just wanted to make you smile at that e word! Tomorrow begins the F words! Oh la la!

    ReplyDelete