Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tell me....how is it possible that someone so cute can:
     1.  Pick all my tomatoes?  Green no less.
     2.  Dump cereal all over my dining room?
     3.  Water log my plants?
     4.  Water my outside basement stairs?
     5.  Dig in my flower bed?
     6.  Pull Gus by the tail?

Here is  how his little mind saw it all.
     1.  Helping grandma garden.
     2.  Helping grandma vacuum.
     3.  Helping water grandmas flower pots.
     4.  Washing dirty steps.
     5.  Weeding grandma's flower bed.
     6.  Dust mopping grandma's wood floor.

"When we're helping we're happy and we sing as we go.  For we like to help grandma cause we all love her so."

Thanks Zekey for all your help this past week!  Grandma loves you and your cute little face!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't he the cutest? Quite the character that Zekey!
    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete