Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Married A Weed Whacker Murderer


We purchased 19 Virginia Creepers to plant along our fence line.  We wanted  to add some privacy.  Look how well and healthy the ones planted in the dirt look.


And then....we have the ones that were planted in the grass.  We thought we had purchased some bad vines.  Why they would not grow?  Were they dead when we bought them?  After giving them some 'Scott-ch' blessings they started to come  up from the bottom.

 Phillip came home for the summer and he figured  out our problem.  I am married to a weed whacker murderer!  Wonder how big these will be by wedding time?  Be sure to check them out if you come to the back yard reception.
And, let's hope Scott never learns how to blog....paybacks bite. 
Love ya Mr. Green Thumb

1 comment:

  1. As much as I'd like to give you a payback for this blog, I am unable to do so! I indeed weedwhacked one or two, maybe three or four, perhaps five or six, but you too will admit we had nine very healthy vines (planted in the dirt) and ten very sick looking vines (planted in the lawn). I know, I know -- they were sicker looking after I shredded them, but they were sick to begin with!
    Still loving you...
    Scott

    ReplyDelete