Monday, June 6, 2011

WARNING!!! You May Want To Scott Proof Your Home

News Alert!!! The second night in Wisconsin (are you ready for this?). Mr. B woke up in the middle of the night crashing in to baby toys on his way to the bathroom. Now it was my turn. Phil would have been proud. Like a good soldier I dodged all the baby warfare. While in the bathroom I heard a crash and some very quiet cursing. Mr. B had, in one sweeping move decapitated Alizabeth's Singaporian soldier. I avoided the land mines and Scott killed the enemy. But the best was yet to come! Mr. B decided to inflate the blow up mattress. He just did not know when enough was enough. We heard it, we felt it. I retired to a corner of the couch. Scott slept in the middle of a deflating bed. He looked like he was sleeping in a Pontoon boat. And to think my biggest concern was dealing with a tornado! What a whirlwind of a night! Pictures will be posted at a later date.

2 comments:

  1. I offered that night light on the first night! I should have known better.

    ReplyDelete