Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Father...Noel Eldon Hardy


The Soldier

The Husband

The fisherman/provider
 
The protector
 

 
My father had many roles during his mortal life.  He had many talents.  Handyman, gardener, mechanic.  In my early years a neighbor referred to me as 'his little shadow.'  My loyalty was to my father.  Even during the  Rangely years, those years that were given over to Jim Beam and Headquarters Bar, I was still loyal to him.  Little did he know those years of adversity would be a spiritual blessing in my life.  When he left Rangely he left that world behind him and once again took up gardening, family life, etc.  It was nice to have him back.  When he left this world he once again spiritually blessed my life.  Thanks for absolutely everything you gave me and did for me.  Your memory will never be forgotten or erased.  Happy Fathers Day, till we meet again!

1 comment:

  1. Your father was truly an amazing person. I loved him as my own. He was so very good to us. I miss him.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete