Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grandchildren.....My Greatest Treasures!

Breakfast at Tiffanys?  Not quite.
Breakfast at Grandma's

 Left to Right:  Isaac, Max, Ava, Jaedon, Sofia, Olivia
Below:  Sof, Livy, and Jaedon playing crack the egg with Grandpa.
'No yolk' Grandpa you are such a good egg to bounce them!
 Grandma, Jaedon, and Livy walked to 7-11 for a Slurpee.  Found a nice shade tree close by to enjoy the moment.
Missing our cute, cute grandchildren!  Nebraska and Wisconsin is too far away for this Grandmother!!!

2 comments:

  1. 1st: Is that a Neti Pot at your dinning room table? If so, gross!

    2nd: Sof is starting to look like Livy (at least in the 2nd photo) I always thought she looked more like Jaedon. She is just getting too grown up, which leads me to ...

    3rd: I miss those Nebraska kiddos! I was too spoiled, this is the longest I've gone without seeing them and it is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute grandkids we have Granny. I, too, wish they lived closer. They are too far away!
    Pa

    ReplyDelete