Sunday, December 18, 2011

Death Penalty

This is an easy one for me.  So it will be a short one.  Just what I need today.  I am 100% pro death penalty.  Which is amazing seeing as I have a difficult time killing a house mouse.  I would rather do catch and release!  If it is a 100% certainty that the criminal committed  murder than I am 100% for the death penalty.  I  have no sympathy for Ted Bundy, just for his victims.  That is my political view point on that subject.  You may think I am 'dead' wrong, but I think I am spot on!

3 comments:

  1. No comment. I don't want you having to triple double your meds! I love you, even though I disagree with you on this one. Just call me a flaming liberal.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, are not, a democrat. :) Just teasing (but really, two of your three stances are not in line here, so I'm waiting for the big catch -- I think I may have predicted it a few days ago). Anyway, I'm not as nice as Dad, I'll make you triple double your meds if necessary. Are you still pro-death even if they just murdered one person? Is my dear Christlike mother really eye for an eye?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I an still pro death.

    ReplyDelete